Good Day to Everybody, I'm Sankar , who wishes for your happy life. In this world, every living being should know their responsibilities and role what they are playing right now. It should take them in a right patch and how helpful and useful it is..like that i made an article which is going to be a wonderful journey for all lovable readers. I can give assurance that these words will give relaxation to your mind. Some words are prepared by own experience of my traveling and feel of nature. I thought this is my responsibility to show all theses wonders in one blog. I want to share all my views and experience in this "Third Eye" blog. Since I have a habit of reading, I added some more concept which touched my heart. Hope it will touch yours also. I thank everyone for open this blog, whoever helped and helping me directly and indirectly.

Happiness is When What you Think, What you Say, and What you Do are in Harmony - Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Illayaraja Song (1970 - 1980)


  1. Adada Mamarakiliye - Chittukurvi ( Download )
  2. Adi Adu Ponkideye - (Download)
  3. Adi Rakkayi - Annakili (Download)
  4. Agaya Gangai - Dharma_Yutham ( Download)
  5. Annakili unnai - Annakili ( Download)
  6. En kanmani - Chitukuruvi ( Download)
  7. Ennadi Meenakshi - Illamai_Oonjaladukirathu ( Download)
  8. Etho Ninaivugal - Agal Villaku ( Download)
  9. Geetha Sangeetha - Anbe Sangeetha ( Download)
  10. Kalangal malai Kalangal - Ithayathil oru Idam ( Download)
  11. Kannan Oru Kaikulanthai - Batrakali ( Download)
  12. Kathodu Poovorasa - Anbuku Naan Adimai ( Download)
  13. Kurinji Malaril - Alage Unnai Arathikireyn ( Download)
  14. Naney Nana - Alagey Unnai Arathikireyn ( Download)
  15. Nathiyoram - Annai oru aalayam ( Download)
  16. Oru Thangarathathil - Dharma Yutham ( Download)
  17. Oru Vanavil Pole - Kartrinile varum geetham ( Download)
  18. Sangathil Padatha - Auto Raja ( Download)
  19. Uravugal Thodargathai - Aval Appadithan ( Download)

No comments:

Post a Comment